Skin creams

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Gelsemium • Dec 19, 2014.

1. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    Right now I don't use skin creams on my face but I'm not against it and I would if it was all natural with no bad ingredients. I have used soap on my face but I usually use a face wash which is the best for me.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Regardless if you're a guy or why you use creams in your face, it is beneficial no matter what. It's always good to keep your skin moisturized, and I'm sure some people might give you a hard time just because you're a guy, but you will get wrinkles much later than those people! I myself only use one face cream. I am 25, and maybeI should be starting to think about anti-wrinkle cream, however my skin is quite oily already on the T zone and I don't feel the need for strong moisturizers. Also, my skin has been quite clear and soft for a long time, and I use moisturizer every morning and sometimes at night if I feel the need to.

3. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I have eczema too (all over my body). I rarely buy store bought creams and I never use creams with any fragrance in them. The only ones that don’t irritate me is Johnson and Johnson baby lotion!

However, mostly I use olive and coconut oil on my skin. I find this doesn’t irritate me at all. Whenever my skin gets very cracked I put Vaseline or pawpaw cream (it’s an Australian brand). This helps heal the cracks and soften the skin. I don’t have eczema on my face luckily so I usually just use whatever skin cream I have.