Skin Tag Remover

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by kana_marie • Apr 20, 2015.

1. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    I have had skin tags on and off for years and I have never used any type of topical on them. Simply cut them off with sterilized clippers or trimmers. It's easier and cheaper and I have never experienced the profuse bleeding that some have described. If I had I probably wouldn't be so comfortable with cutting them off. I wonder if the bleeding is a sign of going too deep or cutting at an angle. Though the medical profession would never recommend taking care something yourself I'm sure that's how a doctor would do it. Why pay to have him cut it off or buying a topical?

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm so sorry to hear it didn't wok for you, @knitmehere@knitmehere :( I'm really surprised at that because I see my colleague who had it done I'd say maybe 4 months ago, and her skin has never looked better, and the tags haven't grown back either. I'm curious as to why it didn't work for you, did they burn off but then grow back?? I do hope that whoever was doing it for you knew exactly what they were doing.

3. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    @Lushlala@Lushlala I was speaking strictly about the ASOTV product that the thread was originally about. Lol. I do plan on going and trying to have them professionally removed when I have the money. I've heard that it's the best choice, and it won't involve me having to cut them off on my own.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:

Hehe that's funny, @knitmehere@knitmehere LOL Sorry about the confusion! Anyway, I hope you do find the solution you're looking for and that it doesn't prove too expensive for you. You'll probably have a whole host of options to choose from where you are :) Good luck!

5. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    I did see the infomercial about this, but I had never known anyone to actually use it. So I'm glad i came across this post. I worry about putting anything on my skin without the proper research. So thanks for telling me that it didn't work.

6. Samuel Caine

Samuel CaineNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Kana,

As I see in your post that for removing skin tag you're looking for a painless treatment which doesn't even leave any scar behind once the skin tag is removed I would highly recommend you to go for the banana peel treatment. Here's how you do it.

Take a small piece of a banana peel and place it overtop your skin tag, securing it in place with a band-aid. Replace the peel and band-aid daily. it’ll allow you to treat your skin tag even when you’re at work or some where around. You can repeat the same process for around two weeks and I can tell you that you might come across some astonishing results. I would highly recommend you to watch this youtube video if you're looking for even more effective fast working skin tag treatment

#26Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  7. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Well you are right to worry about what should you put on your skin since it's really sensitive and the last thing you need is to damage it.