Skirts or Pants?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Miaka_M • Nov 11, 2013.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I know many women have different preferences regarding skirts and pants; some like to wear mostly pants and some like to wear mostly skirts. So, which do you prefer and why? I prefer wearing skirts, mostly mini skirts. I like mini skirts because I find them cute and I don't mind showing some leg. Since I was a child, my mother would dress me in little dresses and flowery outfits and I guess that the style has stuck to me like glue since then. I'm basically your typical girly-girl. :D

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only wear skirts when it was part of our school uniform, but apart from that, I prefer wearing pants, since I feel more comfortable in it.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer skirts, but my day to day doesn't allow for them lol. I'm most comfy in pants though.

4. whatupswags

whatupswagsMember

Threads:
    For me, it's usually a matter of weather, and what my activities for the day will be. If it's cold, I want to wear pants; if it's warmer, I'm okay with wearing a skirt. If I'm going to be moving around a lot and changing locations throughout the day (running errands, etc.), I will choose to wear pants. If I'm going to teach all day, I will wear a skirt and be totally fine.

5. ChrisRoger

ChrisRogerNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer only pants i never use skirts.

6. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on the weather. When it's warm out, I love to wear skirts. Of course, in the colder months, I wear pants.

But I love the look of skirts over pants.

7. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    As a guy, I love both pants and skirts. I don't wear skirts but they can be very classy looking! Why not go for both. I mean half the day you can wear a skirt the other half pants? lol :)

8. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I wear pants because whenever I wear skirts men I know always make comments. I would love to wear skirts more often but that is the reason I don't. I actually think next year I will buy 3 new skirts and try and wear these for a week. That why I will get use to them.

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer skirts and dresses. I don't really like to wear pants because they feel restrictive. I also don't have to work very hard when I have to pay a visit to the Ladies' Room. If the weather is cold, then I will wear tights with the skirt.

10. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    I'm a guy, so I chose pants.

Also as a guy, I prefer women to wear skirts over pants. Unless they are yoga pants.

11. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    I prefer dresses of all lengths in the summer and pants in the winter. I get cold easy, so the dresses and skirts don't do it for me in the cold climate I live in. I use to only wear pants, but nothing beats a light weight dress in the summer time. That and flip flops :)

12. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    Why would you wear a skirt over pants? haha. That's an odd look. Pants and then a skirt?

13. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    Not literally "skirt of over pants" I meant to say given the choice of wearing a skirt or wearing pants, I choose skirts instead of wearing pants.

I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny, but now I don't feel like I was funny if I had to explain it.

14. radishes

radishesMember

Threads:
    I honestly like wearing skirts and dresses because they are more comfortable than pants. Also, I can wear thick leggings in the winter time under the skirts and dresses. Sometimes jeans aren't comfortable because of the fabric and waistline. I'm not even really girly, I just think wearing a dress and leggings is more comfortable than wearing jeans.

15. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    As a man I like to see my girlfriend wearing skirts, it is purely because she has fantastic legs. :) Sorry ladies. :)

16. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    I gravitate toward skirts and dresses in the spring and summer and pants in the winter and fall. It's all a matter of the climate.

17. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I'm a girl but I'm more comfortable wearing pants over skirts. I can run with us unlike with skirts.

18. CleyoPatra

CleyoPatraNew Member

Threads:
    I like both skirts and pants. It all depends on the occasion or how I am feeling. If I were to say which I wear the most, it would be skirt because it's more girly. I love high heels and I love to rock them with a skirt.

19. legeipslt

legeipsltMember

Threads:
    I haven't worn a skirt or dress since I moved to the southwest 17 years ago. I live in shorts and tank top or t-shirt all summer long. During the winter it's my skinny Levi's and a sweater. I have one mid-calf black dress in my closet, one long black slip, and one pair of pantyhose in black. That's in case I have to go to a funeral. Fortunately, that hasn't happened.

20. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I’m 50/50, actually. Like others, which one I choose mostly depends on the weather and what I’m doing. But I tend to prefer skirts and dresses; I usually find them more comfortable than trousers and jeans. Though there are exceptions. I love my cropped Audrey-style black trousers, since they’re quite polished-looking and very comfy.