Slicethepie

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • Apr 26, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I just discovered Slicethepie yesterday. Do any of you have an account there? and how do you like it?

2. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I have an account over there, and have used it only a couple of times. I sort of just gave up on it, because I do not have the time to devote it. After sitting, and listening then reviewing music for an hour...I barely earned over a $1.00. It just isn't worth it to me.

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I recently withdrew $10 at Slicethepie. It took me a while to earn $10, but they do pay. They paid me within 48 hours via Paypal. The better your reviews are, the more money you will earn.

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I like it, I'm making upwards of .15 a song there now so I can hit the $10 cashout mark pretty quickly. It's a good way to earn online, the only problem is sometimes the songs suck!

5. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    My friend told me about the site, but I don't really like listening to any kind of music. I really only like listening to the genre of music I want to spend my time with so did not join. I see there are lots of comments about this site and not all are that great. Thank you for your question.

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have mentioned slice the pie on so many sites on the internet. They are based in the UK, and I have heard some wicked tunes on there - that is on my playlist now! It is such a cool way to make some extra money. It is best to start writing your thoughts immediately, as soon as the song starts playing...so by the 90th second of the song you have a full review.

Alternatively, while you are writing content somewhere, you listen. I earned $ very quickly...and have cashed out a number of times. Now you can get referrals, so get your friends on there too...then you earn from them too (at no loss to them,it comes from STPs pocket).

There are some article online that guide you how to write a good review, then you get quite a good amount per review. But you have to love music...otherwise, it will suck.

7. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I have had a slicethepie account for over a year and I still havent withdrawn anything from there. It takes too much time to rack up the money and you have to sit through the music so it's almost not really at your own pace. If you love being a critic for music this would be a great page for you but you will have to dedicate some time to this because the payout is very slow coming.

8. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    I have had an account there, and some of the music is actually decent. The only thing is- don't expect it to get you rich.

9. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I have been on slicethepie for about 3 days now, and I only have $14.30. I'm trying to recruit right now, so I get 10% of their earnings, but it's hard to find people that want to join.

10. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    $14.30 isn't bad at all for Slicethepie! The earnings are very meager- it must have taken a while to accumulate that much.

11. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I have an account. I have had it for a while, but have not used it much. I only have around $3.00 in it so not enough to be paid. I actually forget about it, then when I remember I go and rate a few. I should do it more.

12. masteraljon

masteraljonMember

Threads:
    i just sign up using my facebook account, thanks for posting this, i hope that i can earn also.

13. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    I have to disagree with some of the posts that it takes a long time to make the $10. I made about $2.00 in a half hour the first day that I started it. Obviously it isn't something that will replace your primary income, but it is a nice supplement. If you are doing short reviews that do not have a lot of thought put into them, then they will pay you very little for your review. If you follow their direction and write thorough reviews and also comment on things that are important to a good review such as harmony, beat, rhythm, instruments, you will make much more. I am making almost $.20 per review and since you only need to listen to a couple minutes of the song before moving on to the next, it adds up pretty quickly!

14. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    If you have a few referrals there it's definitely a good place. Although I have a heck of a time finding referrals anywhere. It's a decent earning site though if you like music. I always start the song, do one of my other earning sites then go back and write the review after the time has expired.

15. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I felt the same way. Not for me.

16. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    I've been considering making an account on that site for a while now, but I don't feel like it'd be worth my time. Like many people say, the pay is very small...

17. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    I have tried the site and do not think it is a good site to earn money from. It takes too much time and effort. Taking the time to write reviews after you are listening to the song is tedious. Not been able to earn much from the site.

18. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    I have been debating about signing up for this site. I may try it out just for the sake of trying and then I will state what I think about it.

19. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I never tried to review music on that site is the music any good? Out of ten bands how many of them are actually worth listening to? I checked out Slicethepie before, and it looked like they didn't have much work. Although this could have changed since the last time I visited the site.

20. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    You don't get to choose the music you review. It just gives you random music.