Slicethepie

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • Apr 26, 2012.

1. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I used this ages ago! The earning rate was just too too low for me, I really did not like it. I felt like you had to do so much effort for the money you got paid. If you like listening to random music, then its good I suppose, but for me, it just wasn't worth it.

2. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    It is a lot of work, but the money does add up. I have spent a while doing it and I've made about $25.

3. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have to listen to the whole song, or can you just listen to the first 30 seconds?

4. Zamora91

Zamora91Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this. I found some really cool new bands with this.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've read great reviews about it, bit it can also get a little repetitive. People write very similar reviews and it goes boring after a while. $14.30 in 3 days sounds good though. Do they pay through PayPal? What about fees?

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I'm going to try this site out and give a review about my experience.

7. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    How I wish I can join the site too.. Too bad that it is not available in our country, Philippines.. :(

8. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Slicethepie is possibly the best website around that pays to review music !!! :)

9. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I gave it another try and am using this post

to write better reviews. The first time I tried it I only made a few cents a review. I am making .16-.17 per review now.

10. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    A few things, I like the site you linked BUT it's nothing like slice the pie, so hijacking this thread with that link is not cool. Secondly I would bet everyone here already knows about post loop.

11. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    I used SliceThePie a few weeks ago for the first time and I instantly loved it. Some of the songs were good and some of the songs were bad but I loved reviewing for the first day. I got up to $6.50 but after that I was completely burnt out on the whole thing. Reviewing music gets extremely repetitive after doing just 20 reviews since each review seems the same. I had to push myself to reach the $10 payout but they payed me my $10 pretty fast but I can't see myself ever using that site again.

12. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    Hmm, I now feel like signing up for this site. Hopefully I'll be making money at a decent rate, and not like 10 cents from each site I use per day.

13. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:

If you work hard,you can make a lot of money with slicethepie (STP).

14. freelove89

freelove89New Member

Threads:
    I've been using SliceThePie for a couple months now and cashed out multiple times. Often times, some of the tracks pay more, because of being high priority. I had one day where I earned almost $10 from reviews giving $0.15 as a base pay. Other times it's just mediocre, but at the least there are almost always tracks to review and if I need emergency cash, it works out really well.

15. wahcashmom

wahcashmomNew Member

Threads:
    I like to do slicethepie when I am doing other jobs online, it is fun, easy and they do pay! I have been paid from them several times before and to me it is a great way to make a little extra cash online.

16. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know how to rank up on Slicethepie? I have been getting about .13 per review, but I haven't done too many yet. I guess I'm just being impatient and would like to know if there was a set level or amount of reviews to do before your rank goes up or is it all based on performance on reviews?

17. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I have a slicethepie account. I use it once in awhile.

It's actually pretty decent. You get paid to basically rate music of potential artists. And they've always paid out on time.

18. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I have been consistently making $1.00 a day there in only a few minutes. It's definitely a higher earner than a PTC site. It's not going to replace your job or anyting but it's a nice little bonus.

19. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    I used SliceThePie a few years ago. The money just wasn't there for me, I never even made a dollar after weeks of reviewing, so I decided to stop using the service. Shame though as I really like music.

20. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    I never enjoyed listening all those songs,which are really of bad quality.