Smallness (of 'special Instruction'-space)-complaint At Pizza Hut

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by mythman • Dec 16, 2015.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I love Pizza Hut pizza ... almost as much as Hideaway Pizza pizza ("Oklahoma's best" ... which I haven't had for a little while) or Papa John's pizza or Papa Murphy's (take-&-bake my roommate brings home sometimes for company) ... true, my brain-injury lightens my sense of taste a little; but there are 'other' pizza-places (which I won't name) who--though they may be 'cheaper--don't provide the same 'quality' (which I judge mostly-by cheese/sauce/topping-to-crust ratio ... I guess).

Some other things I love about Pizza Hut is their online-ordering program and -customer survey. After using the former to order a '

' (that link is the address they gave me to share), I used the latter to register this little complaint:

"convenient, but (though I know it's good to save-energy use or -space or something) feel limited in "special instructions"---I want to ask you to a) mark the pizza-boxes so I know which one is which (if I order two different kinds) and b) bring an issue of the free-for-customers newspaper/magazine Oklahoma Gazette, but had BARELY ENOUGH ROOM to write 'mark boxes, bring OK Gazette'; hopefully order-fillers/deliverers understand "the abbreviated instructions.""

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I find most websites easy to use, howevr often times when you buy some kind of device you find that the special instructions are way too small. I just think that they want you to figure out instructions yourself. It is just one of the foibles of ordering things. It is just one of the ways that companies think they are saving money or something.

3. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    And I appreciate it, because--if they didn't--they might not be able to offer such good deals on their high-quality pizzas and -desserts etc.! That appreciation is what I tried to show (I think) with the little comment 'though I know it's good to save-energy use or -space or something').

Because I know I don't "deserve" all these discounts ... that the discounts are 'gifts offered by the respective establishments,' and there is no better way to appreciate 'gifts' than to 'take advantage of the given deals' :D