Smart Shoppers Savings Club?

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by Denis Hard • Oct 30, 2013.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just came across this site. At a glance I thought they were pretty cool. They claim that they are an independent rewards program for consumers who are not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by any of. . .the products, yada, yada, yada.

Looking around the net, I came across a number of negative reviews:

What would you say. Are they too good to be true?

#1Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I have also heard/read bad reviews against this site. It's one of those sites that generally does seem a bit too good to be true. The sales people are really pushy and once they have your contact details, they won't stop trying to contact you.

3. Denis Hard

Threads:
    Considering the number of complaints that have been lodged against the company [and the fact that it's based somewhere in [Phoenix] if I'm not wrong, it surprises me that none of these complaints have any bearing on the actions these fraudsters. IMO, a collective law-suit would be the way forward for those who've been scammed by them and anyone else who wishes to make some fa$t bucks.

4. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this company. I hope that everyone gets their money back. Nowadays, people are trying to save every penny possible. It is sad to think that a company is trying to take advantage of this and hurting people along the way.

5. Denis Hard

Threads:
    Talk of taking advantage of people's weaknesses. It's a fact that most people want to save as much as possible for the future so smart alec someone comes up with some scheme to make money off that. Those who fell for that, lost more than what they would have saved.

IMO, instead of trusting some company to help you get the best prices, it would be better to actually do the research yourself and buy from the most trustworthy vendor who quotes the best price.