Smartphone review: Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G on T-Mobile

Discussion in Product Reviews started by techbeast34 • Dec 8, 2012.

1. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    The Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G on T-Mobile is a very affordable smartphone and is great for basic browsing, playing games, texting, email, and calling.

Speed: The Galaxy Exhibit 4G is very fast for what it is. The 1 GHz processor and 512 MB of RAM allows it to run most applications and games without any lag. The UI (User Interface) of the phone is very smooth and easy-to-use. Apps barely crash, and web browsing is done in a couple of mere seconds. Transitions are smooth and there is no lag when opening/closing an app, switching home screens, or opening the app drawer.

Call Quality: The call quality is exceptional, and other people can hear me loud and clear. The external speaker is also loud and good for speakerphone calls.

Signal: I get signal almost anywhere, any time. There are some dead-zones in my area, but overall it is great signal. The phone can catch a WiFi signal from over 50 ft.

Screen: The screen is 3.7 inches, making it an exceptional size for web browsing, watching videos, or viewing photos.

Camera: The back-facing camera is a 3 MP, so it isn't the greatest, but it is still good. A front facing 1.2 MP camera is also inside the phone, allowing it to make video calls on Skype.

2. alishamilan

alishamilanNew Member

Threads:
    It's good phone. I use this. It's so fine in using.