Smeg Dishwasher

Discussion in Product Reviews started by tasha • May 5, 2016.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I recently bought a smeg dishwasher and found that it does not work as well as the older ones but the good thing about the smeg is that it has an eco wash which doesn't take long and waste water. it is a good looking machine but sometimes I find it doesn't really clean the dishes too well! although have you found a dishwasher that cleans perfectly?

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Smeg sounds like a good dishwasher going by your description. There are many commercial dishwashers and most of them seen to have lemon as one of the active ingredients. I have a simple formula for making a simple dishwasher. Simply boil some bar soap in water to make a paste. Them add some vinegar and food colouring if desired. You can also add an abrasive material like kaolin to wash more stubborn dishes. The final product is very cheap and economical.

3. Dilof

DilofMember

Threads:
    Umm... That's a very unfortunate brand name considering what the slang word smeg means. I'm not going to say it here as it's pretty disgusting but yeah just thought I'd say thats a very poor choice for a brand name, especially for what it does.