Smoking Cessation Products

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Zyni • Apr 1, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here know of any reasonably priced smoking cessation products or know about where to get discounts on such things? I don't even know which products are good, but I have heard that these kinds of things are sometimes made available for cheap prices or even for free. I know some of this stuff is quite expensive. Does the gum work? Has anyone had successful using these products?

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never tried the nicotine gum or any of the those sorts of products. Never tried the nicotine patch either. But I have had some friends attempt to quit smoking through these methods in the past, and I have rarely seen any success? That is not to say that they will not work for other people though.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Like Dreek, I believe that those smoking cessation products hardly ever work. If you have faith that they will help then I suppose it will strengthen your resolve to fight the addiction. But that's all you should hope for.

You can look at the sites linked to below to compare prices:

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most successful tool that I have seen when it comes to getting people to reduce their smoking, is vaporizers, or shishas, or electronic cigarettes - whatever you want to call them. I have not run into a case where they have stopped anybody from smoking altogether yet. But they definitely work to ween people off and help them to cut down on smoking cigarettes.