Snackeez reviews

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Pat • Mar 17, 2014.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Snackezz is a combination of a drink cup and a small container to hold your snack.

I have only seen the commercial on on the product a few times.

When I first saw the commercial I wondered if anyone would really purchase this product. It looks like the cup would not hold enough to really satisfy the need for a snack. The straw on the cup does not leak which means it can go in the car and not make a mess.

I don't know take a look and leave a thought on what you see.

2. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I actually have never seen this product, however I have taken orders for it. I work part time from home answering calls for those TV commercials. Most of my calls for this product are from kids trying to order it by themselves, it's funny talking to them. They are trying to be grown up, but don't know there name ( I say can I get your name please and they will answer...I am the mother, you can call me mom lol). They do sound interesting and something I would like to get my kids, perfect for in the car, but I can tell you they kind of screw you on the shipping charges, so don't order over the phone, it will probably be in stores really soon.

3. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    Snackeez is a snacking solution. It help you to keep your favorite drink and snack in one hand. You can see the commercial here: