Snapple Diet Peach Tea Mix

Discussion in Product Reviews started by thisnthat • Feb 22, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Diet Peach Tea is one of the beverages that I really enjoy. I used to always buy the Wyler's brand, but then it became harder to find. Since the Snapple brand was more readily available, I began using it. It cost slightly more considering that you only get 6 packets for a buck and with Wyler's you get 8, but I thought it was worth it.

I bought some the other day, and I thought I must have gotten a bad box. I thought maybe it was old or something but it wasn't (in fact, the store had been out of it and this was a new arrival). It doesn't taste like peach or taste like tea now. I can't even put my finger on what it actually tastes like.

I don't know if they just made it super weak or if they used substandard flavoring or what, but it's not the same product at all. There was no notice of any changes, so I bought another box to be sure it was bad. I do not like it now.

So, I'm off to search for someplace to get Wyler's drink mix. I guess I should have done that from the start.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I preferred the ready to drink Snapple bottled teas. I didn't know they have powdered drinks now. I usually preferred bottled drinks over powder. For sure both stuff are fake but the powdered ones are more fake tasting than the bottled ones.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    It has been a long long time since I have had a Snapple, but this does sound like a good one. I just do not drink that many soft drinks or flavored stuff anymore, but I do miss it.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Wyler's sugar free peach tea too. I find them at Walgreens all the time, but they run out too for it's so inexpensive and use no aspartame. People have found that aspartame hurts your body and gives you aches. I stay away from aspartame. I'll even drink unsweetened, tea at McDonalds than have any soda, for it's just too much sugar to consume. Try going to Walgreens, they got Wyler's sugar free peach tree drink. I always found them at some, Walgreens. Online you can see if they carry it in your location or you could email or tweet them to find out if the Walgreens carries Wyler's sugar free peach tree mix-just a dollar for 8 packets, locally on Oahu at Walgreens.

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I actually prefer the Wyler's brand @Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe. You get more for you money too. I am a fan of avoiding aspartame too.

I just wasn't always able to locate it, so thanks for the tip about Walgreen's. I didn't know they carried it. I don't have one close by, but there is one in the city, and I'm generally there once each week. I'll stop in at Walgreen's next time I'm in town.

I did find some Wyler's Diet Peach Tea at Dollar General, but apparently, lots of other people like it too. It's rarely in stock.

It's just weird how the Snapple one suddenly changed with no warning. I guess the good news is that I've been drinking more water, ha ha.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I too am a fan of the diet Peach Ice Tea. I liked the Wylers brand it when Dollar General told the cannisters of it like Crystal Light, but now they are selling it in packets. I really don't think you can find the cannisters for a dollar anymore anywhere, even at Dollar Tree. I never thought to look for it at Walgreens, but I am not in there very often.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @thisnthat@thisnthat :)You're welcome. I know how you fell for when I go to Walgreens sometimes they ran out too. Now the other Walgreens has it too, so they stock it all the time at the second Walgreens, so I can find it all the time now. I was so surprised at how many drinks has aspartame too. I'm at the age where aches and pain comes to the forefront more often, so I keep far away from aspartame that brings on joint pain. Good luck in finding Wyler's sugar free peach tea drink too. Too bad Walmart, so far doesn't carry it for Walmart is the cheapest prices in town most of the times. :rolleyes:

#7Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
  8. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I guess it's just popular, because while Walmart does carry it, they don't always have it in stock either. It's the same price at Walmart. It's just a buck wherever I buy it around here. I hate having to hunt for it though, so I usually stock up when I can find it.

Yes, aspartame is in many drinks. I don't like the stuff. In fact, I'd even prefer Stevia over Sucralose (or Splenda, by brand name) if I could find drink mixes made with that instead.

I guess what I really need is some brewed tea and some type of sugar free peach flavor. My husband got me some peach tea bags that he found at Walmart. They have a nice peach flavor, and I do prefer brewed tea, but they taste almost too sweet (it's sweetened with Sucralose, right in the tea bag).

9. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I will have to look for their tea in a drink mix(Snapple),and especially the diet peach ice-tea mix,because I used to drink "Arizona Peach Diet Iced Tea" and it really tasted great and it was all natural,but it was already mixed up. I always think of Snapple coming in those little bottles,so I never thought of looking for a mix of some kind by Snapple.

#9Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  10. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I like Arizona tea too. It has a nice flavor, and the price isn't bad. I haven't seen the diet peach flavor around here though. They usually only have the green tea, the lemon, the sweet tea, or the raspberry.

The Snapple mix was pretty good too, at one time, but it's not as good as it used to be @FolkArtist@FolkArtist. The Wyler's brand is definitely better tasting, if you ask me.

Pre-mixed drinks in bottles do tend to taste better than adding a packet of mix to a bottle of water, but they also cost a lot more. I can get a six pack of bottled water for a buck at Dollar Tree, and an 8 pack of Wylers mix or a six pack of Snapple mix for a dollar as well. Six drinks for two dollars is pretty cheap (especially considering that one bottle costs about that much if purchased as a single and cold).

11. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I just tried it and it is refreshing, For an extra kick, You can add some mint leaves or some cucumber slices to the drink. Those 2 I suggested really works well with this powdered mix. I also tried making popsicles out of it.

12. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I was unaware that there were the mixes for these sorts of drinks. It just makes me really want to do the math and break it down to see which would be cheaper to buy, and I am guessing it is these mixes.