So it is 5:30 am on Cyber Monday... help me.

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Esperahol • Nov 26, 2012.

1. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I have been awake and actively shopping since 3:28 and I may well continue onward if no outside forces take after me. I have already spent quite a bit that I quite frankly don't have at the moment. Somebody help me - I don't need any of this, but the prices are awesome and I deserve a reward for avoiding Black Friday... right? Ugh! Does anyone need a tablet I have somehow purchased four in the last hour or so?

2. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    ;)I could use one! But I know what you mean. I couldn't sleep at all because everyone in the house is sick so I'm actually up and on the net browsing around looking for deals. So far I've bought a tablet and a game console (that was just in the last ten minutes). It's really addicting. Good thing I have to drag myself to work in half an hour or else I'm going to be broke by the end of the day.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    What the! You bought 4 tablets?! What for?

You have to be really careful about what electronic gadgets you buy. Sure, the price may look tempting, but when it comes to tablets, there are many things you need to consider: the processor, mostly, the RAM memory, resolution, and type of screen (never go for one with a resistive type of screen).

4. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    Whoa dude you need to slow down and take a stock of your situation. I never splurge money on things that I don't need and I don't buy expensive stuff on credit. Think about the time when you have to repay the money to the credit card company, don't buy stuff just because it's Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

5. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Buying 4 tablets...you might be what they consider an addict. Don't spend what you don't have on things you don't need. Sales may be great, but you should only buy things you'll actually use and have been looking in to.
    ...I'll take a tablet if you're giving one out for free, though. :p

6. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Wow! That's a lot of impulse shopping. Now I want to know if you are having any cyber Tuesday guilt and printing return labels? I did a little shopping yesterday and I can't wait to get my packages in the mail. I remember when I would get addicted to low prices and was hooked on ebay for a year or two.

7. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Well, it is now Wednesday and I am sure by now you have realized four tablets was three too many! You could always try to sell them on eBay or somewhere and hopefully get your money back and maybe even make a profit off of them.

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    That's exactly what I thought; if s/he sells them, then s/he may get his/her money back plus what s/he saved on the item. It's a good strategy to get some extra money, but it's risky if you don't know what tablet you're buying and if you don't have any potential buyers.