Soccer Apparel?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by MoneyMan • Feb 28, 2015.

1. MoneyMan

MoneyManMember

Threads:
    Where do you buy your soccer items? This includes cleats, bags, balls, and even jerseys. The first time I was looking to purchase some stuff for the new season, many popular sites such as Soccer.com and prosoccer.com came up.

Anyone know a cheap but reliable place to order or buy from? Thanks!

2. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Depends if you mean merchandise-apparel or soccer apparel. For the teams I support I usually buy them direct from the club, however for balls, bags and boots I just get them from the local store, need to get them fitting right!

3. rares209

rares209Member

Threads:
    I see that you are looking for an online sports clothing shop. The best choices that I know are sportsdirect.com and eastbay.com; those sites are great and they often offer you free shipping or huge discounts. I recommend you checking them out.

4. worldmachine

worldmachineActive Member

Threads:
    Sportsdirect.com has a huge range of soccer merchandise especially replica kits of many different teams and the merchandise is heavily discounted. The owner of sportsdirect is also the owner of Newcastle United and a big football fan so there is a large focus on football related merchandise in the stores.

Here in the UK you can order online for next day delivery, they also offer a click and collect service where you can have your chosen item delivered to your local store to collect at your convenience. You will also be given a voucher for £5 to spend in store.

5. philipgust

philipgustMember

Threads:
    Sportsdirect has got some really cool stuff for a great price

6. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    I bought most of the soccer gear for all my children from Dunham Sport Store, Amazon, and eBay. Depending on the price each place has to offer, and what my children like, I shop for the cheapest price possible before making my purchase.

7. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depending upon what you specifically need for soccer apparel, you can get these items at the average sporting goods store. The same thing applies to online purchases, and you can get customized gear and apparel from specialty sporting goods stores, online and in-store.

8. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    I've always used sports direct. They have a massive choice covering all sports, not just soccer and they're fairly cheap, the quality is pretty good and the ordering and shipping is reliable as well so I find I don't really need any other site. Maybe amazon is the next best although I've never bought anything off there, they do seem to have everything anybody could ever want!

9. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would also like to second Sports Direct! It's absolutely dirt cheap, and I've even bought branded stuff from there for a fraction of the RRP! If I want some loungewear, that's my first stop. They carry many different brands, from the lower end right up to the higher end. I don't know where you are, but they've even shipped stuff to me in Botswana.