Social Networking To Save Cash?

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by Denis Hard • Jun 9, 2015.

1. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I liked the Urban Decay FB page for this reason; they’ve been known to run good sales. But now I rarely go on FB, so I’ve missed out on… all of them. Haha. I probably don’t spend enough time on social media to make it worth my while at the moment. But if that changes, I’d consider it.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Well, I don't think they do sell gadgets there. Zalora is more about apparel and accessories, but still, try and check them out. :)

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @dyanmarie25@dyanmarie25, I thought they sell gadgets since they sell cellphone accessories. If I see some item that I like over there then I won't hesitate to buy it, since they offer a return policy if it doesn't fit. :) Lazada sells electronic items and peripherals, but I'm now wary of them.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I am not really sure though, but you still try and check out if they do sell gadgets. As with Lazada, I have read some negative reviews about them, so you better be careful purchasing items from them.

5. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I've followed a few online sites in the past to hopefully get some good deals, and while I was able to pick up a lot of good deals on football gear and goalkeeping gloves I could not handle the amount of stuff they would all post. It would literally flood my newsfeed every single day and eventually I had to remove them.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @dyanmarie25@dyanmarie25, When I finally typed "lazada scam", there are a lot of complains indeed! I was just looking for a branded mouse to replace the one I have, and the lowest that they sell is P250. After reading those horror stories, I won't take the risk. I read that they even sell fake items! I wonder why they are still in business.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have sometimes liked Facebook pages as it is usually part of getting some kind of coupons or discounts. I don't think just generally liking a page will get you anything, however, maybe I will try it as an experiment. I will see whether I cget any ocupons or discounts from liking pages. THis may be a way to get some of the coupons and discounts I am looking for. I am am for any method to save money really. This sounds like as a good a way as another.

8. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, I had no clue that some companies did that. I might have to start liking these pages so. I am always looking for a deal, and this way I would be able to get some good ones. I have that retail me not app that I use when I go out, but this would be another good way that I could save.