Soda

Discussion in Food & Drink started by xcmiller93x • May 2, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    What's your favorite kind of soda?

I'd have to go with Dr. Pepper. I found that I like darker sodas better than lighter colored sodas. I don't really like Mountain Dew. Sprite/Seven-UP/Sierra Mist are all okay. I love Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Coca Cola, etc.

2. sunshinesaver

sunshinesaverMember

Threads:
    Make that two votes in the Dr. Pepper category. That is the only soda I can drink. I used to drink Sprite, but for some reason I became addicted to Dr. Pepper. I used to only drink it for dinner, now I seem to be running to get a glass every few hours. I need to cut down since soda is not good for you, but it is like a guilty pleasure for me.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Nothing can beat an ice cold Coke for me (especially a glass bottle one). There isn't much 'variety' here, it's either that, Pepsi, Fanta, Sprite, 7UP, or the Coke knockoffs :p

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I love Coke Zero. Switched from Diet Coke just a couple years back. I also love Crystal Light. Just when I am getting bored with a particular flavor it always seems to be coming out with some great new flavors. I just love that about them. (They also make great popsicles)

5. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    I usually avoid carbonated drinks now, but I used to love drinking coke.

Not really a fan of the other sodas. Don't mind a little bit of sprite here and there. Otherwise, I stick to Coke or Pepsi.

6. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't drunk any carbonated drinks for almost a year now. I stopped drinking them, following my boyfriend's example. My favorite before was root beer, though. Nothing beats root beer! And then, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and instant root beer float! Just delicious...

But yeah, I can't drink it anymore :(.

7. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    Coke or Pepsi, definitely. But not always, it's just sometimes my body says to me "hey, you, coke, NOW!" ;)
    I used to like Fanta but it's too sweet for me now. (Like coke wasn't sweet at all...).

8. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    I like Root beer. Though we bought the Soda Stream machine and anything that we make in it is good. It is a lot healthier than regular sodas since it is just carbonated water with soda syrup in it. It drops the calories of a 8 oz glass of soda to about 15=38 instead of 100 and higher.

9. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have also cut back on my soda intake. When I do get the urge though, I like coca cola or root beer. Sometimes a Fanta. We found a really cool recipe for homemade root beer, so that is a favorite now. Dr Pepper is delicious by the way...

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    You're the first person I know likes Coke Zero. Nice to meet you! :p Most people think it's way too sweet, and that may be thanks to Aspartame. I feel the same way. Do you think it tastes the same or different than regular Coke, or Coke Light?

11. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    As much as possible, I really stay away from drinking soda. You can even save a lot going out if you bring your own water and not buy those sodas in can. But if I'm really left with no choice, I pick Coca-cola.

12. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have a friend who only drinks Coke Zero, too, but it's rare!

And I don't usually drink soda. When I do, I might grab something clear like Sprite or 7Up. I do enjoy Mountain Dew every now and then. If I have to choose between Pepsi or Coke for a cola, I'll go with Pepsi, though.

13. cindy007

cindy007New Member

Threads:
    My favorite soda would have to be Dr. Pepper as well. In all honesty, it is the only soda that I actually like at all anyways. Any other brand of soda makes me sick for some reason. It has to be the regular Dr. Pepper as well. The diet version and the Dr. Pepper 10 don't appeal to me taste wise. Even though it is bad for you, I generally drink at least one Dr. Pepper every few days or so.

14. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do, I'll opt in for only one can of Sprite or 7-Up. I don't really care for the darker colored sodas like Coke or Dr. Pepper. I'll try Sierra Mist too on occasion.

15. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    I love fruity sodas like orange, grape, etc. My favorite soda is the peach flavored Nehi soda. I live in NW PA and you can't really find that brand of soda around here. It used to be that the only time you would get it would be when a relative when down south and brought cases of it back up north. That is probably why I like it because it is so rare!

16. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I almost never drink soda. I usually drink coffee. If I do have a soda its usually a coke.

17. GGGuardian

GGGuardianMember

Threads:
    My favorite soda has to be Dr.pepper. It is delicious you really taste the unique flavor of the drink. Even tho I don't recommend drinking a lot because that stuff can really mess up your stomach.

18. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Club soda.

I used to drink soda a lot growing up. Fortunately, I haven't had soda in years because it's absolutely dreadful for you. However, when I did drink pop it would either be Coca Cola or root beer. I also had a stint where I drank no-name sprite. Nowadays, the only soda I will drink is club soda. I will only now drink chocolate soy, orange juice and apple juice.

19. Wheely

WheelyNew Member

Threads:
    I also prefer Dr. Pepper. That's what I drink most of the time. Every now and then, when I'm not drinking Dr. Pepper, I'll have a cherry coke. I do have a bit of a caffeine addiction, though. So when these two aren't available, I'll more or less drink any soft drink that I can get my hands on.