Software That Helps You Get Organized

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by AgentD22 • Jun 28, 2016.

1. AgentD22

AgentD22New Member

Threads:
    Hello people!

I come to you with a question today.

I want to know if you can recommend to me software or apps for a mobile device, with the main purpose of helping you organize your life and keeping it that way. I'm a huge fan of the google calendar and how I can use it from my android device and from the google toolbar in my PC, so i'm looking for software in that vein, something that helps make better use of my time.

Hope you can help me and have a great day!

2. PieFriday

PieFridayNew Member

Threads:
    Well, on my PC I've always been a fan of EverNote, which I believe you can use on mobile too? It's more of a freestyle notepad, but it's always done the trick for me for making lists of to-do's and addresses, dates, etc.

I'm afraid that might be all I've got for you, I don't use mobile apps much at all! :(

3. gwood

gwoodNew Member

Threads:
    I use Google calendar for reminder, appointments and basically to plan it all out. Evernote for taking notes and Todoist as a to-do list and task manager (I also use Any.do for the same purpose). Basically it’s just Google calendar and Evernote that I use frequently and others from time to time.

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I do use Evernote as well. It's such a lifesaver. My notes, reminders and important dates are safely saved on this amazing software and the best part is, i can sync it to my mobile phone.

5. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Evernote is the best software if you're looking for organization, it's really going to help you if you really want to keep an order in your daily basis, however, you will need to be organized to use it, that's the detail, other than that, it's all fine. Good luck.

6. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    These are the ones that I am pretty sure I do not need, but at the same time there are various elements in there that I could probably use to my advantage. I have heard a lot about virtual assistants lately, but they are always talking about taking everything over, which is a little intimidating to me.

7. angelaandrea

angelaandreaNew Member

Threads:
    if you need any apps for your mobile so google play is best platform there you get apps...