Some Interesting Freebies!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by janemariesayed • Jan 16, 2017.

1. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Strawberry cupcake teabags from PG Tips. You just have to enter your details. I wonder what strawberry cupcake tea tastes like? :p

This one is a competition for washing liquid. Seems a bit stingy to me, maybe you only need to use one microscopic drop? :rolleyes:

This is one free course that you can choose which is taught on webinars online. only for this month.

2. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I have already signed up for the free cupcake flavoured tea samples. Not really going to look forward to having it as I can't imagine it tasting decent. Thanks for the link to the free webinars. I'm registered and signed up for the diploma in Financial Trading & Investment. If anyone else is interested you need to hurry up as it is expired soon!

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure what they tasted like but I am trying them out because it is free. If I end up liking it I may purchased some. I love incorporating tea on my cheesecake recipes so this could be the ingredient of my next hit recipe. Almost every kind of tea works well as flavoring for cheesecakes and flans. I wonder if the strawberry flavor is natural or artificial.