Someone Who Doesn't Like Water?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by TheKnight • Oct 23, 2016.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    The avoidance of water is incredibly unhealthy and it's also expensive, as non-water drinks cost more and of course, we have to factor in the fact that an unhealthy body can lead to health-care expenses.

Note, as I mentioned in another reply on this thread, some cultures naturally tend to integrate water into every meal, often because the food is very spicy. In other cultures, people don't have the income to afford drinks other than water, and they might have mostly spicy stuff too. However, in some 1st world countries, water is going by the wayside because it's not integrated into daily meals. I hope that changes as the health of many nations like the USA are horrible. Lack of water might be the secret culprit.

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know anyone who hates water. I myself love water aside from the fact that it's healthy. Well I think it's the only drink that can help cleanse your body, aside from adding or making detox water.

Water is very important for everyone and not only just important but we actually need it, our body needs it. And I don't think there are any alternatives to water if we are talking about it's own benefits. If she doesn't like it that water does not have any taste, she can try making detox water instead (add fruits and vegetables to it), at least it's still healthy and organic

3. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Try using stevia leaves, put one leaf in the glass of water and it would taste a bit sweet but not too sweet. If fresh stevia leaves are not available you can try looking for concentrated stevia. Just two drops of that thing in a glass of water would do the trick. I have tried using a drop of the concentrated stevia and the water did taste good.