Sony mp3 Players

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Rhoda D'ettore • Dec 10, 2014.

1. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    I must say that I love my Sony mp3 player. Not only is it easy to load with a point and click rather than difficult software, but it holds a charge for a long time. It holds videos, music, has a voice recorder and gets AM/FM radio.

I once lost it, so I immediately went and bought a new one. I found the original a year later, and it still had a charge!

Fabulous, durable, and easy to use. Will never buy another brand.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    MP3 players are mostly obsolete thanks to smartphones and tablets, but I can absolutely see why you still value yours. They're great standalone devices, and Sony does make some great players, although I'd consider the iPod Touch the king of MP3 players (although they have so many extra features). Just like standalone e-readers, standalone MP3 players come with their benefits that can't be matched by multi-purpose devices (tablets and smartphones respectively).

3. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    What is the size of it? I hardly use any MP3 players anymore since my smartphone has enough storage for my entire music collection, plus so many other features besides music playback. I do own an iPod Shuffle though for when I'm jogging, since it is really small, compact and lightweight.

4. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    MP3 players are not really obsolete yet as I would contend that most people don't want to carry around a smartphone while running on a treadmill. Having regular MP3 players is something that most people buy for just their music without worrying about all the other little stuff. No fluff or frills but just straight to the point music playing.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mp3 players can help you prolong the battery life on your smartphone, so I think it's still a useful gadget to have. I thought I won't buy one at this point, but I'm now curious to see what your mp3 player looks like. Can you post a link of the mp3 player? Thanks.