Sounds Like A Good Deal On Workout Dvd's

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Jun 8, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    For all you Jullian Michael fans out there, I came across this deal on today. American Deals is offering 12 dvds for $49.00. Once ordered, the DVDs cannot be returned. But you can exchange if there is a defect in the product. They are also accepting Paypal. Sounds good to me. I was looking at the review on Amazon, and most are very positive. I was looking at one DVD and it cost $9.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    OK, Thanks for posting. I am not a Jillian Michaels fan but I think for those who are that is an excellent price. I think there are lots of great deals out here in terms of fitness tapes and videos. I know Jillian is extremely popular so getting this deal while it is hot is probably a smart thing to do. Great idea for all!

3. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    I have never done a Jillian Michaels video, but I would say that it seems like a good deal. Most fitness programs these days run from $75-$200 depending on what is included in the package. Assuming that each disk contains several exercises, this is an extremely good deal. Thanks for the head's up!

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Correction: If you are thinking about this deal, check Amazon first. I was able to get an even better price than the site I mentioned. I was able to buy for $34 on Amazon by a seller. I was not able to use Prime, but the shipping costs was not a lot.

5. jonthai

jonthaiMember

Threads:
    Well,that's a great discount! If for 49$ you can have almost a week worth of gym only for that price, then it's a bargain compared to the price of current gyms and fitness programs. Thank you for sharing.

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

It does have several various workouts on the DVDs. The workout is geared for people to use 6 days a week. I am doing 4 days. The first two weeks you target different areas of your body. For instance, the first day it's the chest, shoulders, triceps, abdomen and quads. The second day is back, Biceps, hamstrings, glutes and abs. The 3rd day is all cardio for 30 minutes. She likes to give you to work in intervals. I will do various cardio moves, then use weights or do floor exercises. I am really enjoying the workout and already I have a lot of energy. She has one person taking easy steps so you can follow until you are able to do the harder moves. By week three, you move on to the next DVD for 2 weeks and then the next one after the next two weeks. One thing I can say is I doubt you get bored with all these routines.