Soy milk coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by Gelsemium • Jun 23, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So, there's always a first time to everything and this time I won 12 coupons worth 1€ discount each on soy milk, great! So I bought a six litter pack, handled over 6 coupons expecting to have 6€ discount and the lady tells me those coupons are valid only when buying 1 liter soy milk, so I could not discount them. What? I buy 6 and I can't discount any of them, but if I bought 1 I could... Confusing... Happened to you before? Any logic here?

2. ezio

ezioBanned

Threads:
    Lol.. Its happens with every one:p. Actually I and we know that, it not logical but what we can do for this?

3. Gelsemium

Threads:
    What can we do for this? Now each time I go to buy something I carry two coupons with me and I buy two packages at a time, so problem solved. Really poor thinking from them though, if I am buying a six pack with can't I discount six coupons? Also, I noticed that they have four extra coupons that for their other products (almond, rice and other two different milks) and I think I am going to give them a try. :)

4. HectorHegg

HectorHeggBanned

Threads:
    They have their rules and regulation about coupons and you you have to follow it while purchasing any product. Coupons may given only for some particular products which is profitable for them, and in that quantity only.

5. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Yea, that's happened to me before, it drives me crazy. You really have to read the fine print. Some cashiers are nice about it though, others are real sticklers. My personal pet peeve is when they advertise a discount item and they put the two together so its confusing which one is actually for sale. For eg. I have had a coupon for a liter bottle of mouthwash, and right next to it is a liter and half bottle on 'sale', so I almost took the wrong one up to the register. I suppose in a way, it might help a customer but in this case, the 1 liter bottle with coupon was still cheaper if you bought two compared to how much it would have been to buy the liter and half bottle. But if you have a coupon and then you see a sale sign, your eyes automatically think that is the item you are supposed to pull off the shelf. I wish stores would shelf their items better in conjunction with coupons. It would make it easier for the shoppers and I would be more likely to return to their stores in the future.

6. Gelsemium

Threads:
    Yeah, I've been there too. Some things seem to be on promotion, but when we get to pay we realize that the thing that was on promotion was the item next to the one we got, I am pretty sure they do it on purpose. As for the coupons, what can we do? I just don't get what they win by doing it like that, why can't I buy 6 liters at a time?