Spa Envy

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Rosyrain • Jun 6, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I recently got a flier in the mail for Spa Envy and was wondering if this is a good place to go get a massage, or is it a run of the mill chain store? I would love to get a nice massage over the summer, but not sure where to go.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's a huge chain, but all massages depend on the actual person doing the massage and how good they are. I would always choose location as that makes a difference and whether it's local or rural. It also depends if you want it as a treat or to loosen up some muscles.

I once bought a series of them in a salon in a department store, but the masseur was great and we became friends, so I would go every couple of weeks. If the offer is good, you have to weigh that up too, but these days you can get good Groupon vouchers too for nice places.

3. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes I wish I were able to enjoy a good massage. For some reason I just can't seem to take it. Even less so, I would imagine, if it were someone I didn't know doing the massaging. (sigh) All the same, I hear good things about Spa Envy but I also know that where I am there are smaller, local spas that some of the people I know think very highly of. You might just ask around in your particular circles and discover something.

4. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have gone to a couple Spa Envy locations in the past. They were okay; like Theo stated, it really depends on the individual person giving the massage. As far as cleanliness and competitive rates, I think Spa Envy is just fine.