Specific Men's Section?

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by missbee23 • Dec 3, 2014.

1. missbee23

missbee23Member

Threads:
    Maybe I am not looking in the right place, but I was looking for some specific forums for men. I would like to buy certain things and thought I would look here. But it is a little like looking for a needle in a haystack. I get the feeling that this is a female dominated environment...not that it's a problem, but it does make it hard to find what I am looking for when I have to wade through all the posts that don't pertain to me. If there was a specific forum for men that I could go to, it sure would make my search a lot easier. Thoughts?

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I think that it would be a good idea to have a men's section, although honestly I don't know if one already exists because I have never looked for one here. If there isn't that type of section, then perhaps you can create one yourself, because like the saying goes, "necessity is the mother of invention.":D

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, why don't you start a few threads, targeting issues that especially appeal to men? It would be interesting for me to read about the general opinions and tastes of men. There are plenty of threads here about aspects that mainly concern women, such as make-up, dresses, etc., so it would be nice to read about certain areas of life that at are particularly important to men. So, bring it on! :)

4. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I think for the time being, we have to sift through the posts to zero on what we specifically want. My take is that everyone of us is looking for a post in a specific niche and the site would be all the more navigable and user friendly. However, everything has pros and cons. The complement of posts in diverse niches creates a natural interactive element and flow.