Spend $25, Get $25

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Jun 30, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    For those of you who desired to eat healthier, Hallelujah Acres has a special on their products. If you spend $25 in products, you will also get a $25 coupon to shop for future products. This is valid now until July 4, 2016. You can go to the store or order online.

2. alvinsalls

alvinsallsNew Member

Threads:
    Hey I like this! Thanks

#2Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2016
  3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting. It sounds like a really good deal. I never heard of this company, but nonetheless I like the deal. It is awesome. Thanks for sharing! I like a good deal for sure! There are a lot of these natural food vendors online and most are quite expensive so it is very helpful when you can get some of these products for reduced prices.

4. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    That offer is similar to those " Buy 2 for the price of 1" sales. With the difference that a 25$ coupon allows another purchase for an item not necessarily the same as your first purchase.

5. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Health foods can be EXTREMELY expensive. I am not sure why they charge so much. This store is not far from me and I remember their apples were $2 for one! They do have some really great products but since I am a frugal shopping, I try to only buy when they have a sale.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :(Too bad we don't have that store here in Hawaii on Oahu where I live for it would be a welcome savings! We got an open market that I just went to and enjoy the freshness and cost is so low! Fresh vegetables are so wonderful and when it is just picked and you can get the vegetables for a good price is the best deal too! Our little open market locally is at Ft. Street Mall today and they close early like from about 2:30PM. I love their fresh vegetables! :)

7. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    The store is not available worldwide and I could have jumped at the deal. This is quite a nice offer compared to what I have seen in the past. There are myriads of stores which have popularized the 'buy one, get one free' mantra only for the buyer to discover that the total price has factored both items. I would like to know whether one can purchase from such stores online through someone else or am intermediary at the risk of his own shipping? This is a business opportunity waiting to be exploited which would save on costs even when shipping is factored in.

8. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a gimmick, but it's possible it's real. I don't see how they can just give you your money back from purchasing something for $25 dollars.

That is the perfect deal, they could loose a lot of money like that. Well if that's what they want to do for business, I would still want to know why before I started shopping there. They might be closing down or something and are just trying to get as many customers as possible.

9. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    You would be amazed at what stores will do to get people in. I have purchased items from a deal and ended up paying nothing because I used store credit points and got points back. One example is this, I went into a store (Rite Aid) and brought 6 new drinks they were advertising. If you buy 6 you will get back $6 in store credit. Well, I already had $6 in store credit that I used plus I got back $6 again in more store credit. So sometimes they want you in the store with a great deal in hopes that you will buy more.

10. angelaandrea

angelaandreaNew Member

Threads:
    thanks for posting this post but i must say really great deal...

11. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    This was a fine deal rewarding buyers with coupons of $25 if you spend $25. Many would have been interested in this deal and that can increase sales tremendously and create more awareness about the business outlet.