Spending Money On Gym Equipments

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by luri • Jul 10, 2017.

1. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Do you think it is necessary to spend money on gym equipments when there are lot of work out techniques that do not require buyingn any equipments.
    Do you actually need expensive equipments to build biceps and addomin abs when you can build yhrough push ups, sit ups and chin ups?

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Actually, certain muscles are difficult to target via calisthenics. In that case, at the least, you would need some cheap barbells. However, those things are not that expensive. Anyhow, there would be a good argument, though, for not buying workout machines. The reason being that barbells can give the same workout and - due to the fact you're using more of your own body weight, are actually superior.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Gym equipment could be an important fixture in any household because it can be very useful in the support of a healthy lifestyle. My experience, however, is that in many instances after a bit of time most of this equipment is stored away or just becomes like furniture pieces because some people easily become bored of them.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think some of the workout equipment is kind of nice but nothing fancy-
    also something you could take outside like some kettlebells and ankle weights. Also a lot of parks have some chin-up bars and other things to help you workout in the great outdoors,out in the fresh air which is nice-and a bike would be good to ride for exercise and going to the park to workout as well. Check out the cool kettlebell below with a face to keep you motivated(haha)! 360-view-gorilla-01.

5. Misty Jones

Misty JonesNew Member

Threads:
    Gym equipments are not for all. If you're new to the gym, there's no need to use machines. First, you have to train yourself with jump ropes, jog up and down stairs, dumbbell rows and jumping jacks to get your muscles prepared for machines.

6. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I would never buy myself gym equipment. That is because, I know that I would never do any exercise at home. I will not have the necessary time. I will always find some other work to do than exercise. Therefore, joining a gym is the best option for me, if I want to lose weight. I have been planning to join a gym, but do not get the time to even visit the place. I really have to motivate myself to do something about my weight. Not that I am over weight, but I do have tummy problem. I had two Cesareans and after that my tummy did not go. Know my youngest child is almost 4 years old and I really feel that I should do something about my belly fat.

7. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    It is surely not necessary but they can help one to develop muscles fast. That's what I have heard. But yes there are many techniques available out there using which one can produce the same result for gaining the muscles. So yes one can follow those other ideas to avoid those equipment and high gym cost to save money.