Spray tan?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by vpresson • Apr 13, 2013.

1. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    My mom does the spray tan thing, and I'll admit, she comes out looking pretty orange sometimes. Plus, it looks bad when it starts wearing off and starts looking streaky. I'll take a natural tan over a spray tan any day.

2. crazycroc

crazycrocMember

Threads:
    You should try using the reply with quote function so people know which person you are responding to.

Also how do the spray on tans work? Is it basically just a dye/paint that goes on your skin? I assume it would eventually shed or come off, right?

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, they just spray tinted stuff on your body. Pretty much the same as the bottled stuff that you can buy, but it does look a little better when it's professionally applied. It's supposed to last for a couple of weeks but will start streaking and coming off faster if you get really sweaty, like at the beach or something. You also have to be careful about getting in chlorinated water, or your legs might start streaking really bad.

4. Daishana

DaishanaNew Member

Threads:
    I have a big option on that please don't spray your tan on. I'm not a personal user but I have 2 friends one sprays on her tan and one goes to the tanning salon. Looking at it from both angles not matter what brand she buys she never looks natural especially when you around women with the real deal. So just a warning spray might look good in the house but when you go out in the sunlight it's a different look.

5. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't, I'm lucky that I tan nicely and easily. I don't understand why people use those horrible fake tans that turn you orange, my ex-girlfriend used to have it done on a monthly basis, it looks like you have been rolling around in a big vat of wotsits.

6. Albern

AlbernBanned

Threads:
    Now there are many things which you can use which are really natural

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Spray tan is fake but it doesn't make the person fake. A woman can wear make up and not be a 'fake' person.

A tan will not mask your appearance either, it will just make you look healthier if it is not overdone as a tan is associated with being healthy and successful in today's society.

8. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    Try Clinique Self Sun Body Tinted lotion. It's only around $5 a tube and it gives you a nice bronze color instead of the orange shade you usually get from other self tanners. Although it may not result in a very dark shade I think it looks more natural and healthy. It also smells pretty good compared with the other chemical smelling lotions.

9. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I've never seen one of these which looks good. It just doesn't look natural at all. I've seen some which come out orange and some which come out bronze, but neither looks like a normal skin color.

10. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    sorry if I'm interrupting just for a cause to surprise my better half I'm here to see if some good beauty products i may find right here .. thanks for your post which has given me a fair idea ..