Spring Gardening Deals At Walmart

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Natasha0717 • May 20, 2017.

1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I have already started planting so many seeds (in my room) - been doing this since February. I always go to Walmart for my potting soil and especially their awesome pots. They have the good plastic ones, all different colors, where you can pop the bottom out (holes already included) and then rest the flower pot right on top of it for easy water drainage. I love these pots. I've only seen them at Walmart. And they have so many different colors to choose from, and so many sizes.

Current Garden Deals at Walmart - Check them out! Potting soil, lawn mowers, all landscaping and gardening equipment - :cool:

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I want something I can use for homesteading because I prefer planting edible plants over decorative plants.I hope they have some organic gardening supplies because I do not want to use chemical based fertilizers. I like the deal with this barrel like thing that collects rain water and distributes it to plants during dryer seasons. They have a great deal with lawnmowers. I need to buy a new one because mine got broken.