Sprouts, Anyone?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by efrain silva • Dec 30, 2016.

1. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    Has anyone been to the one of a kind, original organic produce store known as Sprouts? Is it in every state in the US? I love this little store, and have been to 5-6 locations in Colorado. There is nothing quite like it. I love their free goodies and giveaways as well. They always have something to offer.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard some things about this here and there, but it really sounds like something that would be over the top expensive. I cannot say that with certainty and I hope to try it, but it just feels that way for some reason.

3. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    What a shame that it is the States only. I am in the UK and would love to find something like this. We do have the odd farm shop that sells the things that they grow on their own land. As well, we have a lot of farmers markets where we can purchase some lovely home-made jams and pickles.

By choice, I would like to eat organic food all the time but it is too expensive.

I found a farm shop a couple of years ago that sold meat pies. Yummy home-made ones with meat from their own cows. I don't live in that area anymore and sadly I haven't found another to replace it. :(

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry about that for I live in the part of Asia particularly in the Philippines. It is a good info for me and I could avail of it especially its offer to the customers/consumers like the organic produce and the giveaways and other promo. As its name suggests, sprouts are, I presume, all about veggies.

5. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    Sprouts? This is my first time 'hearing' about it. I'm definitely going to make a note to myself to look it up online sometime today and thoroughly look into what this store has to offer.
    I like that you said they have free things and giveaways. It's always nice when a company does things like offers freebies to show appreciation to the customer, and allows the customer to try something for free before spending their money on it.

Okay... so I couldn't wait until later to go and look this up, I had to search for it now. Their website looks really inviting.

There's not a Sprouts in my city, but there is one several miles from me that I'd like to go to and check out in person. Thanks for the info!:)

6. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I too am outside USA. Unfortunately, where I am there is no separate mart for organic produce. People here aren't that health conscious nor are willing to spend the cash on these produce.

Although the supermarkets do keep organic produce but I see people rarely turning towards them simply because of their relatively higher cost.

7. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Okay, so I have to admit that at first, I thought this was a thread about making your own sprouts, such as alfalfa sprouts..... which I have done for years, and I LOVE fresh sprouts.
    But the store Sprouts, yes, I just recently learned about it, and we have one a few miles from us; so we will definitely check it out when we go that direction again. Someone that my husband works out with at the fitness center told him about it, and he said that is where he gets a lot of his bodybuilding supplements, and also good healthy fruits and fresh veggies. He said that the prices were not bad; but I think that is something that you can't really tell until you look for yourself and see if it fits the budget.