Stainless Steel Drink Cups Are Awesome ! !

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Happyflowerlady • Sep 7, 2016.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just got two of the 30 ounce size stainless steel drink cups. They sell for around $15-$40 on line; but I got them through the Amazon review trader for less than $4 each. Those cups are like having one of the stainless steel thermos cups that keep everything hot or cold for hours.
    I put ice in and added my water and lemon, and when I went to be that night, there was still ice in the cup.
    The cup does not "weep", so there is no water ring left around the bottom of the cup.
    I am just amazed at how well this cup can keep icewater cold, and keep ice from melting. It is supposed to do the same thing when you have something hot, like coffee, in the cup; but since it is a 30 ounce cup, I do not drink anywhere near that much coffee in the mornings and I just use it for cold drinks.
    image.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love stainless steel.. you have to be careful, because sometimes it's just the outside that is ss, but if you find a legit ss product, they're well worth it :)

3. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I like the look of this cup because it looks like it is much more compact than the thermos that I have, although I love my thermos. This is something that I can use in my car (although my car needs to be repaired, so I'm not driving it daily right now) in the cup holder that I have attached to my window. It is hard to find something that fits just right, especially for my coffee. Coffee is probably what I would use this cup for, although I might use it for something cold. I'd like to get a couple of these cups.