Staples Coupons

Discussion in Office Supplies started by PunkinPie • May 7, 2015.

1. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    I signed up for Staples rewards program once. I don't shop there often, if at all. Lately they have been sending me really good coupons like $10 of $10 in store purchase. Since I don't go there I always end up forgetting the coupons and then they expire. I also don't know their coupon policy very well and I am a bit apprehensive when it comes to making a special trip just to be let down by fine print. Does anyone out there have experience with Staples, their rewards program, and their coupons? Have you had success shopping there or is everything so over priced that a coupon doesn't make a difference? Let me know. :)

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I've used the rewards program before and it was fine. The in store flyer always shows discounts but I don't remember actually having used a coupon before so I can't be any help there. I find Staples expensive but if you can find something on clearance or with a coupon then it averages out to normal prices.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've had them take an expired coupon or two before, but it was only by a few days. I think you're better off just remembering to use those coupons, especially if it's a hassle to get to your local Staples. Plus, you probably don't need things from Staples that often, so it might be a better idea to forgo the trip unless you know you absolutely need something, even with such large savings.

4. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    Thats exactly how I was feeling. The Staples isn't near me and takes a little bit of extra time to get to. I know they sell household items and some food items but I am sure the price is a lot higher than other stores. Thats why I haven't really made an effort to take the coupons to shop at Staples. I do feel bad letting them go though so if I get another one I might make a conscious effort to give it a try.