Staples Rewards Program

Discussion in Office Supplies started by miriliese • Apr 29, 2012.

1. miriliese

mirilieseNew Member

Threads:
    The Staples rewards programs lets you recycle old Ink Cartridges for their credits. You can use these credits for anything, even discounted and rebate items. All you need are your old cartridges, whether it be color or black and white, and your rewards card. They will accept the used cartridges and give you money for them that will be payed to you at the end of the month.

You can then use this money to purchase electronics, school supplies or you can even convert it to money. All you have to do is use your rewards to purchase rebate items. Just by paying the small tax fee, you can get your rewards changed into money and get a free product!

This is the website:

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love the fact that Staples has a rewards program. I am very proud that they have a recycle program where you can turn in the old used cartridges and get so many points per cartridge. You can't ask for a better program to help on buying the office supplies. Staples seems to be #1 in this spot of office products. A very nice place to go to shop and save.

3. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard about this. But I just recently started going to Staples. It sounds like a good idea. Do you have to have a membership card or something that the credits go onto? How many credits/money do they give you for each one approximately? Is it worth it if you don't have that many to turn in?

4. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I love that this is a recycle program. That's what makes it better than normal rewards programs. I like getting rewards, but I much much much prefer knowing a company is being responsible. Getting both is a bonus.

5. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    Too bad they recently changed their program. Now you only get the rewards if you spend a certain amount at Staples. That stinks. I would usually buy my ink at Target because it was cheaper. Then I would recycle it at Staples to get the rewards. Once I had enough for them to send me a reward, then I would buy ink from Staples. I hate it when stores change their programs. Now you have to spend $35 every six months or something like that to get the rewards. I know for a lot of people that have to use a lot of office supplies that's no big deal. But for me all I really need there is ink, and I'd rather get it cheaper at Target!