Star Wars Fans, Check This Out

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kana_marie • May 9, 2015.

1. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not anywhere near the #1 fan of Star Wars. But if you like it or not, you can't tell me that this isn't one of the coolest ideas, ever? I know several people who would love to have this, and that's just off the top of head.

image.

2. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    Is... that... Star War ice cubes? I'm a total nerd. I would totally buy like six of these and use them all the time.

3. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I know, right?!
    I would be offering to get everybody a cold drink just so I could use one. I have a pretty boring life, so something as tiny as that could entertain me for hours!!im sure it goes without saying that I would just spring it on them, unexpectedly, and watch them notice. I'm sure I'll be the only one laughing, but at least I'll get some kind of laugh out of it.

4. Grimp

GrimpNew Member

Threads:
    lmao that is so sick man, when I was a kid that scene actually scared the hell outa me, just the idea of frozen alive by some twisted bounty hunter and wierdo in a mask, So I would probably have thrown this ice cube thing in the bin back then.. But now, id wip it out at any cocktail party for sure!

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is cool. Ice cubes of the big freeze on Star Wars. What drink would you put it in soda, gin, punch?
    It is awesome that these can be considered valuable now instead of junk.

6. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    Is that one of the Han Solo, frozen in Carbonite ice cube trays? Thinkgeek.com had these for sale a few years ago. I bought my son-in-law one of them for his birthday, and he loved it! LOL In return, he got an autographed picture of David Prouse (Darth Vader), my favorite Star Wars character, for me, for Christmas. LOL Can you say, "GEEK?"