Starbucks 12 Days of Christmas deals starting December 2012

Discussion in Coupons started by Kaybee517 • Dec 3, 2012.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Starbuck's is having daily deals for 12 days for the holidays. I just discovered this promotion. You can visit their site

2. GSBryce

GSBryceMember

Threads:
    Oh awesome! Where did you find out about this? Do you work there? This is definitely going to make me a happy girl! Can't wait to share with all my fellow Starbucks addicts out there!

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow that is great thank you very much for sharing i'm a newly addict for starbucks so i am excited. :)

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing. I'm a Gold Card member and I don't remember getting a notice about this promotion. I probably did though. I need to check my email. Thanks again.

5. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    You're very welcome all. Nope I don't work there but stumpled upon this promotion when looking for something else. I shared with my coworkers that love Starbucks and figured I'd share on this forum too. Hope you are able to take advantage of the deals. Happy Holidays!

6. d_watkin

d_watkinNew Member

Threads:
    I love Starbucks and all their deals especially during holidays. I just finished my stickers for my planner while enjoying the discounts they offer. Good coffee plus good stuff= happy tummy and happy me! :)