Starbucks Frappuccino Happy Hour - Half Price!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by ilike2save • May 7, 2012.

1. ilike2save

ilike2saveNew Member

Threads:
    Starbucks is offering half-price Frappuccinos May 4th thru 13th from 3pm to 5pm.

Head over and get your favorite blended beverage. Yum! :p

2. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I've actually participated in the Happy Hours at Starbucks! It's a really great way to save 50% off of what are normally pretty pricey frappuccinos. The only downside is that by 3:30, there are a ton of people already there to buy their drinks. Despite what the sign at the store says about "at participating stores only", all of the Starbucks I know and gone to have the Happy Hour deal available.

3. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Wait, which stores/country is this?

4. ilike2save

ilike2saveNew Member

Threads:
    The US. I don't know if other countries are offering the same promotion or not. Also, as said above, it says that the deal is available only at participating stores, but every store I have been in for my area has been offering the deal.

I haven't noticed any huge lines where I am, either. It's just like the normal morning coffee rush. ;)

5. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Ah, US as usual. It's annoying how our local Starbucks stores never offer promos like this >_>. The other, not-so-popular, but good, coffee shops offer a lot though.

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    This is awesome but I would wonder if it is regional or not. It would suck to stand in line and be excited to get half off and end up having to pay full price but its worth a try!

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    At least you have Starbucks in there! I've read so many good reviews about the place but we don't have any here in my town.

8. Zamora91

Zamora91Member

Threads:
    This is awesome. The only downside is how ridiculously long the lines get at Starbucks during Happy Hour.

9. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    This is why I try to get there as early to 3 as possible! My school is about 15 minutes away from Starbucks at my normal walking pace which everyone else considers to be high speed walking and even then, there's still a number of people crowded around the cashier. If you can't make it to 3, try going near 5 or find a more obscure Starbucks. I know of one in Little Tokyo that's literally 3 blocks away from another Starbucks, but the first one is located off the beaten path, but still offers Happy Hour.