Starbucks Lovers!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by chlv • Nov 17, 2012.

1. chlv

chlvMember

Threads:
    Starbucks is currently running their "buy one holiday drink, get the second holiday drink free!". Sunday is the last day and it only runs from 2 to 5 p.m. Choose between gingerbread latte, caramel brûlée or peppermint latte. I always take advantage of this offer when they have it because those holiday drinks are just so amazing and so expensive at the same time.

2. darren777

darren777Member

Threads:
    Awesome!!!! thank you for the heads up , I will be heading over there in a bit to get the Gingerbread Latte and Carame Brulee, I remember them both from last year and they are amazing, thank you again very good tip!

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. I am a gold cardholder, but didn't know about this deal. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I like the Gingerbread latte. I can barely taste the coffee.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you serious?!?! I had no idea about this i'm glad i found out i only have a day left shoot. But i love starbucks i never have tried the holiday drinks tho i just recently starting drinking starbucks thanks to a friend i am hook so i will be at starbucks enjoying this great deal thanks for posting and sharing.

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I wish I would've known this sooner! I'm not a big fan of Starbucks at all, but I do like trying new drinks, especially when they're holiday-spiced ones. I won't be able to get out there tomorrow, though. Bummer. :(