Starbucks Or Diy Coffee At Home?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Working Buck • Oct 16, 2016.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Well they are double the price of Dunkin Donuts right? So for me that is the expensive one, and Dunkin Donuts is the cheap one, lol. I know Mister Donut is also on the cheaper side as well. I still have yet to try Go nuts and J. And Co Donuts, but since they are also on the expensive side, my expectations are great, and they should be at par with Krispy Kreme.

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried J.co and Go nuts, but I still prefer Krispy Kreme over them, just 2 of those honey glazed donuts would make my awful day into an awesome one. If only I knew how to do them, I might have a fridge full of them.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    If that's the case then they must not be as sweet as Krispy Kreme then. I actually haven't tried their honey glazed donuts yet because they don't look as appealing as the other donuts.They look rather plain, don't they? Lol. If you say that they taste good then I will try them as soon as I drop by their store.

4. Working Buck

Threads:
    That is the beauty of them. They look plain but for me they taste really awesome. I could live eating only honey glazed donuts for a week. Plus brewed coffee of course. Throw in a pack of cigarettes for more fun.

5. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I've never been to a Starbucks simply because the prices were through the roof. I couldn't believe the prices. I always knew how to make the same coffee at home anyway. It's a huge money saver. The taste of my coffee tastes a lot better too. I've tasted Starbucks coffee because a friend offered me a sip.

6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    They are cheaper than the other donuts, right? So I assumed that they don't taste that good, lol. I guess it's about time to try them out. I will make it a point to try it when I drop by Krispy Kreme next time.

7. Working Buck

Threads:
    They do cost a bit higher than Dunkin Donuts, but for me, adding a bit of money for a taste of those donuts would be heaven in every bite. LOL Or I'm just a person who enjoys almost anything. A lot of my friends do spend on pricey stuff unlike me.

8. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    I cherish the kind of Starbucks espresso; however the costs that they charge are just far excessively costly for me, making it impossible to go there all the time. When we do stop at a Starbucks, it is more similar to going out for a treat than only a consistent espresso stop.

It was stunning figuring out how to make espresso at home for me and my family. I incline toward the do it at home strategy than heading off to the café with family. Making it at home is less expensive, I can set it up to whatever taste I like.

9. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Saving money is very important, there is no denying... But I just can't resist a Starbucks coffee. I don't know how they prepare all those types of coffees but I'm totally addicted to them.

I can decrease the amount that I usually buy (which saves me some money at the end of the month), but I never stop buying. I've never met anyone who knew how to do what they do.

10. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    What's in a name? Yes. it does matter as far as business is concerned. Starbucks is noted for its good taste coffee so goes its expensive price. But what kind of coffee does Starbucks brew? And the procedue or manner they are brewing those coffee beans? That would be their top secret. Don't they?

When I was a kid my late mother prepared a morning coffee before we take our breakfast. It tasted good. It came from our local market. It could be bought by a can or by a ganta. And it's cheaper. I have never ever been to a social or signature coffeeshop. It couldn't be compared with our own homemade coffee brew.