Starbucks

Discussion in Hot Deals started by ssamcd • Aug 20, 2012.

1. ssamcd

ssamcdMember

Threads:
    FREE $5 Starbucks Gift Card when you Load $20 on your Starbucks Card.

If you haven’t already, download the Starbucks mobile app and use it to re-load your Starbucks card with $20 (using a Visa card). If you do this before August 24th, you’ll get a FREE $5 Starbucks gift card!

Fine Print: To be eligible for the $5 offer, you must reload a registered Starbucks Card for a minimum of $20 using a valid Visa Card and your Starbucks mobile application by 11:59 p.m. PST on August 24, 2012. Only one $5 bonus load per Visa account is allowed. Bonus will be applied to the reloaded Starbucks Card during the week of August 27, 2012. Limited time offer.

2. inb4

inb4Member

Threads:
    Thank you fellow netizen!

I drink Starbucks frequently and wouldn't mind having an extra $5 to spend on a couple cups of coffee. Prior to doing this, I didn't know that there was a Starbucks app.

Thanks again.

3. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I will not be able to make use of that special unfortunately, as where I am...in Cape Town, there is no Starbucks. I used to love going there when I lived in London. I did hear that Checkers (a grocery store here in Cape Town) sells their coffee granules. However, I will not be able to take advantage of that deal...how sad for me. Boo hoo hoo.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm in the US, but will not be able to take advantage of the deal either. :( I don't have a smartphone. Yet another reason to get a smartphone.