Start to make your own app

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by akiii123 • Oct 15, 2014.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have been thinking about making my own app for quite some time now. But I do not know where exactly to start from.I think I would start looking up to certain websites that talk about app making. But most of them I have looked up is not very good. Do you know of any good app development videos or websites that is quite good?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's not as simple as that. You'll likely need to learn at least some basic to intermediate coding skills in order to create an app that's actually worth using. There are certain programs and developer kits that offer a plug and play way of creating apps, but they're mostly basic and lack great customization options. You won't go from nothing to having an app created by just looking at websites. It's going to take time.

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I know a few coding languages that are quite popular, which is C, C++ and Java. In the next few days I will surely try to learn few more coding languages. I think Java is sufficient to make an app. Internet is filled with things that speak about app development, but I am not sure which website should I look into specifically. If someone has any idea on this please let me know.