Starting Your Own Clothing Line Is Cheap

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by hades_leae • Jun 28, 2016.

1. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    Many people out there would love to design their own clothes and sell them either in stores, or online. I would prefer the online method because it's actually way more cheaper.

If your handling shipping yourself, then you only need to worry about shipping cost which you can make the customers pay for on a website that you created.

Lots of people don't know the first thing about web design but with WordPress, which is a Content Management System, you can easily watch a video tutorial and have a shop created in as little as a few hours. It's pretty basic, hosting a website is cheap these days. You can get away with hosting a small site with as little as $3.99 a month.

Investing $1,000 can literally be all you need to get everything set up, and what's mainly in that cost would be a used T-Shirt printer, batches of plain shirts, and designs you create, or purchase from an online shop that sells custom shirt design. It's nice knowing that you can set up your own clothing brand and not have to worry about investing millions of dollars like the bigger companies.

I have seen some individuals who manage their whole business and manage to take home anywhere from $7,000 a month to more than tens of thousands, with 2 or 3 employees working out of their garage processing online orders. It's a future worth looking into if you really want to get your designs out there.

2. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to know this is such a good and most appealing time as it. i am gonna have such brilliant way of fun for sure. I would be really having such a good time.

must be stunning.