Stealing suppliess

Discussion in Office Supplies started by Livvy • Jul 7, 2014.

1. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    So it's always a thing I hear about happening, especially in American media, but does anyone actually steal their office supplies and such from work and/or school instead of just buying them themselves? If so, why? And what do you usually take?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I doubt that anyone will come out and admit that they steal office supplies. Most conveniently forget that their hand is attached to something which didn't belong to them:)

But steal? Nah.

3. lionzfire122

lionzfire122Member

Threads:
    Never a good idea to steal. Remember that God is always watching! That crap comes back on you no matter what. Like the other day I stole some stuff. I think the very next day, most of my stuff was stolen. You don't want to lose your job either, or I'll take it and never steal lol. Just ask for supplies, I'm sure there's someone who can help!

God bless, LIONZFIRE

4. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    Meh, it's a public forum. Not like anyone is going to know who you are behind the avatar and name.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Could be so but no one likes thieves anyway. So with your reputation tainted, I doubt you'd be able to get anyone to trust you again especially if you had some kind of deal to share with the rest of the community. Thieves . . .

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I know people who do.

I don't personally usually, but it's mostly because I don't need any of the office supplies in the first place. I could easily get paper, pens, etc....but truth is, I don't need those things in the first place.

7. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do. I'm a teacher and I know I shouldn't be admitting to this but there's a storage room we have access to at the school. I get the basic supplies for the classroom but I take a few extra supplies for myself to take home. I don't take a huge inventory of stuff. Maybe some extra pens or a notebook.