Steam Summer Sale

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by bodiesstretch • Jun 10, 2015.

1. bodiesstretch

bodiesstretchNew Member

Threads:
    Throughout the whole year we can buy our games at a discount from different places, in different bundles, even get them for free sometimes. But fewer sales are as popular and expected as the Steam Summer Sale.
    According to a Cinema Blend report, it starts tomorrow at 1 PM EST and lasts until the 22nd at 1 PM EST.
    Is your wallet ready? What do you plan on buying?

2. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    My body and my wallet are ready. You need to spend money to save money, I guess. I used to pay a lot more when I had a really nice PC, but now I mostly play games on my laptop, which can't handle a lot of triple A stuff. Lots of other places are having summer sales, like GOG.

3. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    Ah Summer Sale. My wallet's bane. Now that it is over, I have taken a look of the various games that I purchased over the week. My favorite purchase is Fallout 3: NV. I am preparing for the Fallout 4 and want to learn more of the lore.

Anyway, aside from Steam, GoG is also a source. Though my other source is that on Humble Bundle. Really saves you a lot of money there, if you chanced on the game bundle you really like.