Steinmart email offers

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by ChanellG • Sep 16, 2012.

1. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Last year, I discovered Steinmart email offers. Almost every week I receive an email coupon for additional savings, even off of sale items. It has come in Handy quite a few times when I needed to shop for something for my work wardrobe. When I started my job I was also moving and had some nice things I could use, but later after everything was unpacked I decided I needed a few more pieces and wanted to keep my nice things nice. Recently I received an email for a sort of informal in-store fashion show with refreshments, but I wasn't able to attend. Not all store emails are worth the clutter they add to your inbox, but Steinmart's is.

2. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Good to know! I am always looking for more professional pieces to expand my wardrobe.

But I've always be skeptical about email offers! They are rarely worth it. I remember Old Navy was offering a 10$ credit or something like that for me to give them (okay, more like sell them!) my email address. And I didn't go through with it. I find that it is more of a hassel, doesn't get me into the store more often and just creates more clutter and crappy affiliate offers than it is worth.

3. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    I like Steinmart, but the one near us went out of business. Thanks for sharing the email list benefits. I travel to an area with one and am going to go sign up. Thanks again!

4. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I signed up for the emails because my mom had printed a coupon for me to use. I also signed up with J.C. Penny and got a great deal on a pair of boots, but that was before the company made all the changes. I signed up for Banana Republic and they send good info for sales, but not the kinds of deals I get from Steinmart. With the Steinmart emails you will get additional savings on red line merchandise, and there is a store location really close to me, so it's a real help when you're on a budget.

5. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    You're welcome!