Still playing games from your childhood?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by prettycolors • Oct 8, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, we still do with my cousins and my broods, but not like exactly how we used to play them when were just little kids. We geared it up a little more and made twists that would make our childhood game appropriate and fun for us, so we wouldn't be bored playing while remembering our childhood days. Our game now has become more serious,and more challenging, that one wouldn't look at it as a sort of childhood game, but in fact it still is.

2. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    Not the exact game but I still play the new Super Mario games. I also play Zelda sometimes. Never gets old. I also like playing classing RPGs like Final Fantasy.

3. kbroder9

kbroder9Member

Threads:
    Of course! Who isn't? They're almost more fun as an adult with a little nostalgia, an adult beverage, and some good company! Just the other night I was at a bar with old school board games and played some Battleship and Yahtzee. So much fun to still yell out "you sunk my Battleship!" Especially when it's really just an excuse to be social and you don't give a hoot about the outcome of the game ;-) All for fun and so nice to remember those old games.

4. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I still play games from my childhood, even though I've stopped with some of them like Monopoly. That was a fun game playing growing up, but I just grew out of it. I still actively play a popular Caribbean board game called Loodie (Ludo) and various Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 games like Super Mario World and Goldeneye 007, which bring back so much nostalgia and still provides great entertainment.