Store I just found for great kid stuff

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by MommyDonna • Jan 15, 2014.

1. MommyDonna

MommyDonnaNew Member

Threads:
    I recently found out about the store Five Below. It is kind of like a Dollar General, but everything is $5 or below. I was able to get some cheap shoes for me, but that have a bunch of random kids stuff. I wish I had known about this store before Christmas because it would have been perfect for stocking stuffers. I think it is really good for young girls (9-14 or so). There is a bunch of nail polish, makeup, craft kids, etc. that my 12 year old step daughter would really like. If you have one close to you its worth checking out.

Just be sure not to get carried away. It is easy to end up spending a lot of money there. I found that I picked up more stuff that I normally would because I kept telling myself, "Its only $5."

2. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I have checked out the site and it seems to be credible. It has some good design and anyone who has not used an online store for sure will easily navigate around it. I have been checking out some stuff and I will place a few orders.

3. JuLovo

JuLovoNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the share! Has some really nice stuff for cheap. I sent the site to my cousin since most of the merch focuses around her age group. But I kind of wish there was an actual store nearby, it feels like there's a lot more that the site isn't showing for sale. It feels weird to me that they're selling clothes.. but only a sundress and like two different types of shoes. Then just random things to spruce up the room, backpack, etc. Still a great site, though. Do you know if the store is going to add more onto the site, or is it going to show what's currently there for a while?