Store specific link

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by happyrocinante • May 8, 2012.

1. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    It might be helpful for some if you can have deals listed by store. I have very few shopping options in my location and to search through the site to find deals I can get would take too long.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Problem is there are too many physical and online stores to list them all. The search feature already makes it easy to find out what deal belongs to what store IMO.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    To have deals listed by store would make the site even more unwieldy, because then you'd have to search through all possible stores to find the one or ones you're looking for.

4. gidget

gidgetNew Member

Threads:
    I agree. When I go to these types of websites, I automatically look for certain coupons, like I'm currently searching for Pantene coupons and a specific store, specifically CVS.

5. savetoday

savetodayMember

Threads:
    I think the search box would be as quick as anything to do this, unless there was some way of storing your preferences.

Over to you webmaster!

6. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    To do this would be nice, but as a webmaster I have personal knowledge of how difficult this can be to do. Many people want me to update my site, but it is so difficult to do it is nearly impossible and time consuming.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that the easiest way to search for the best deals is to just simply use Google. There is nothing that Google can't find nowadays.