Stores Like Ollie's?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Dame6089 • Jun 8, 2016.

1. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    Are there any other stores like Ollie's that have a mish mash of random discounted items? I love Ollie's but you never know if what you are looking for will be there or not because of how their stock works. I would love if there was a similar store that I could also check when I'm looking for a particular item. The deals at Ollie's are really crazy sometimes, so it wouldn't surprise me if they are the only store, but I figured I would throw it out there.

2. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think is the only one that applies this kind of sales strategy. If proven successful, some other store will replicate this approach in order to bring more clients and increase business earnings.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Of course, there are many. Stores like the Christmas Tree Shop, Big Lots, Gabriels, and others are some of the ones that come to mind. Ollies just came to this area pretty recently, but I really like it. I bought a sheet set there at a highly discounted price. That was one of my better buys ever. I think Ollies does have a lot of really good buys for the money. I would shop there regularly if it was closer to me.

4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I wonder if Ollies or Big Lots would be better than consignment shops. Well, of course, they would. They have bigger stocks of stuff coming in. Nonetheless, the harsh competition the consignment owners would face from Ollies etc. might make a situation for good deals for the visitors of these mom and pop stores.