Struggling With Excessive Under-arm sweat? Try Certain-Dri! Seriously.

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by littledipster • May 20, 2013.

1. littledipster

littledipsterNew Member

Threads:
    I thought I would make this thread because when I go to the store I see a lot of overpriced ones that never worked for me, and I understand how horrible it is to have a severe sweating problem even when it isn't hot, and the anxiety it causes. For this reason, I have found that the antiperspirant that works best for me (non-prescription) is Certain-Dri roll on. I found these for sale at a local grocery store and they were only around $.99 so I figured I might as well give it a try, because I would use Gilette Prescription strength and STILL sweat through three tee shirts. I followed the instructions and rolled it on before bed and for the first time since I could remember I didn't sweat in my underarms at all the next day! I continued using it and four years later I still don't sweat under my arms, even when I work out! The only complaint I have with it is that it may be a little uncomfortable if you put too much on at night, but I would take all the discomfort in the world to make it so I wouldn't sweat like that anymore. It's generally around $6 and it is the best antiperspirant I have ever used!

2. kdlt

kdltNew Member

Threads:
    This is definitely going on my grocery list! In the summer, I can get pretty dang sweaty, especially when I'm out playing sports. Thanks for bringing Certain-Dri to my attention! (Although I do have a tip... If you're sweating through three t-shirts, maybe part of it has to do with you wearing three shirts! ;p I kid, I kid.)

3. kad613

kad613New Member

Threads:
    My daughter has the same problem and tried Certain-dri. It worked for her as well. She found another one called Drisol and this one works the same way. She has not had a sweating problem since. She said one time she put too much on and it was uncomfortable and I told her to follow the directions on the container they are there for a reason ;). She will purchase whichever one is on sale when she needs it.