Subscribe to Women's Health magazine - $3.33 per year!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by hunysukle • Jul 31, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Order up to 3 years of Women's Health magazine at the low price of just $3.33 per year! That's a 77% discount!

Use the coupon code: COUPONDIVAS at checkout!

2. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that's a great deal, thanks for sharing.
    I don't think I have ever read an issue of it. Do you subscribe to it? If there is good stuff, I might just have to subscribe :)

3. wickerbaskets

wickerbasketsNew Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a really great deal! I'm probably going to subscribe to this! Thanks a lot :)

4. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    That is a great deal! Thanks for the info. However, I wonder if magazines in general are becoming a bit outdated. You can find so much of the same information online. Also, you can even get magazines from the library for free as well. However, they are necessary if you scrapbook or create dream boards, which I do.

5. quitetenacious

quitetenaciousNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for this post! I used to be a subscriber to this magazine and will definitely be getting it again at this bargain price. Women's Health is a very informative magazine.

6. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    That is a terrific deal. I would go for it, but I already have a 2-year supscription with the magazine with magazine.com. I wish I could start my subscription with this magazine from that site and tack it on to when my subscription ended at magazine.com.:(