Summer Is Here! How To Drink More Water!

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Verity Darkwaters • Jun 19, 2016.

1. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I've been thirsty lately. So thirsty that no matter how many glasses I get to drink, it feels like it's not filling my stomach. I just keep drinking since it's water anyway and has no calories. It's been so hot lately, too.

2. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I would say that water is the best element that we use to put in our body, the most healthiest ones. I use to drink more water in summer and esp i use to fill a jug of mineral water and mark on it for per hour either i am in office or at home. So drink a glass in each hour and specially after a bathroom break. :)

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    The summer is a time when you can get really dehydrated-and the amount of activity is a big facter in how much water you should drink as well. Also people in warmer climates need to drink more water as well. The heat and extra time spent outside determine the amount of water you should drink as well. I think drinking water can really give you a healthy glow as well-so drink up!

4. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Water infused with lemon slices and mint leaves will satiate thirst well on a very hot summer day. Nowadays, we get really nice water bottles and tumblers which has an infuser for fruits slices. To add interesting flavour to water, we can also use slices of strawberries or any of the citrus fruits. Just keep a jug ready and sip drinking water every now and then. For those who have it available, even buttermilk is good way of ensuring we get plenty of fluids and also satiate the thirst.